Pool, or shore dive in ideal conditions and step by step skill refresher with one of Expedition Dives’ qualified PADI instructors. We make each experience customised by spending more time on the things you need practice on and less on things you don’t.
A typical refresher with Expedition Dive is scheduled in the following manner:
- Needs-analysis review of focus areas for each diver
- Knowledge review assessment
- Equipment run through + Checks
- 15 skill run through with practice
- Coffee / Tea after
What you will learn?
You go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
After you complete the knowledge assessment, you go through the Confined Water Skills Preview. You review information about each skill, why it’s important, points to remember when performing the skill and a short video clip. Completing this section just before practicing is a great way to refresh your knowledge of how each skill is performed.
The Scuba Review course is particularly beneficial if you:
- Are a PADI Open Water Diver course referral student who wants a refresher prior to making your open water training dives
- Are a PADI Scuba Diver who wants to upgrade to Open Water Diver
- Just haven’t scuba dived in a while and want to get acclimated again